If you want to dispose of waste safely and easily, it is best to direct your energy to hiring a skip. Not only will you save money and time this way, but it will also keep you safer. By choosing to order a skip, you are also safeguarding the environment.
Skips come in various sizes. Therefore, you can find just the right size of container for your project. It is important to get the sizing correct, as doing so will keep the price more affordable. For example, if the skip is too small, you will need to hire another skip, which will drive up the total cost.
Choosing a Skip
Skip hire services in Knaresborough offer skips in the following sizes:
- Mini skips are the smallest of the skips and are frequently used for residential and commercial projects that create a lower volume of waste. These skips are available in sizes of 2 or 3 yards.
- Midi skips are not too large or not too small. Skips are available in 4 and 5-yard sizes. They can easily fit into a front yard or driveway.
- Builder’s skips are the usual skips used on building sites. These skips come in capacities of 6 or 8 yards.
- Maxi skips are available in sizes from 10 yards to 18 yards. They are used for commercial projects and for bigger residential renovations.
- Roll-on and Roll-off skips can hold a capacity of 20 to 40 yards. They are often favoured by industrial customers.
Obtain a Quote Today
What are your skip requirements? Talk to a skip hire company today and tell them about the type and amount of waste of which you plan to dispose.