If you want to increase your energy savings and get more performance out of your windows, you need to consider double glazing. Double-glazed glass offers a number of cost-effective and noticeable advantages over other glass windows.
Benefits of Double-Glazed Windows
Following is a list of some of the benefits:
- Double-glazed windows are warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. When you consider that about 60% of a home’s heat or cool air is lost through a single-glazed window, double glazing is a better energy solution.
- Double-glazed windows reduce the level of condensation. If you own an older property, you have probably noticed condensation on your windows. This extra moisture can lead to mould and mildew. If you want to avoid this problem, Enfield double glazing gives you a solution.
- Double-glazed windows are noise reducing. If you want to enjoy a quieter indoors, choose windows that are double glazed. Studies show that double glazing can reduce the outside noise by as much as 60%. Therefore, this type of glazing is ideal for homeowners who live near airports or are located next to a busy motorway.
- Double-glazed windows increase a home’s resale value. When windows are double glazed, the resale value of a home automatically increases. The additional sound and weather insulation provided by this type of glass makes a home just that more desirable.
- Double-glazed glass reduces the amount of interior fading. When the sun streams into windows, it can fade upholstery. However, double glazing prevents this from happening.
Take a Look Online
Review double-glazing services online. Learn why this window treatment is a popular choice.